Saturday, July 5, 2008

Welcome Cats, Kittens and other denizens of the web!

Welcome to my humble (well not so humble I am a neko after all!) little spot on the web dedicated to nekos and neko fashion, within the wonderful little joint we call Second Life or SL.. Or sometimes that damn laggy hell hole that pisses me the hell off!

Whats the purpose here, well simply to review and critique all the wonderful stuffs made by the content creators for us Nekos (and if you non-nekos peak thats ok too!) Now I'm not going to limit myself to JUST clothing. Oh no, no, no my fine felines! I'll be delving into clothing, accessories, furniture, vehicles, and of course skins as well as tails and ears. I will admit a bias at this point when it comes to ears and tails... I love Hybrid's stuff. Just do... Anywho!

Maybe a bit about myself here.. Not that it'll affect wether or not you like my opinons or not but... Lets see here, Age: late 30's, place of birth: Small town in the Midwest you ain't never heard of! Marital status: Divorced. Job: Armchair Pilot, due to disabilities (no I wont' tell don't' ask that's private) Hobbies: Reading, Movies I love movies!, Music I can play a guitar and a bass guitar, and computer games (currently addicted to Hellgate London, City of Heroes/Villains, WoW, Exteel, Shayia, and a web based game called Monsters Game and of course SL). Well that'll about do it for the introduction post here. Check back later for the first offical post and review of *drum roll* Tails and Ears!

No comments: